Chrysler K-Car Club President Faces Legal Trouble

Guy V. Coulombe is obsessed with Chrysler K Cars. He posts fake ads on Craigslist, demands payments from strangers for his club, and verbally abuses anyone who refuses to share his reverence for the Dodge Aries, Plymouth Reliant, and Chrysler Lebaron. He also has a knack for going on racist, anti-gay rants, as demonstrated by his comments on Jesda.com.

He’s now raising money for his criminal defense, charged by the Huntington Beach PD with harassment:

I don’t know the details of the case but I can’t imagine anyone more deserving of jail time and heavy fines.

On a somewhat unrelated note, Creeper Coulombe made it into the electronic version of Wired Magazine:

6 Responses to Chrysler K-Car Club President Faces Legal Trouble

1. corntrollio says:

Translation: I stalked someone, and they called the cops. Please give me money.

2. James says:

I was under the impression that donating to his GoFundMe (“Guy Coulombe is going to jail!”) would lead to him actually going to jail. I was disappointed to learn the opposite. This guy needs psychiatric help. What kind of loony bin reject gets banned from Allpar?

3. GUY VINCENT COULOMBE says:

I am going to eventually sue you assholes for lying about me and defamation of character.

4. P.M.D’Agostino says:

@ GUY VINCENT COULOMBE

What happened, your “pro-bono” atty cut you off?

5. Dukes says:

From: Guy Coulombe
    Sent: Thursday, July 7, 2016 12:51 PM
    To: Dukes
    Subject: Re: YOU ARE A FUCKIN LIAR.

You are a liar, backstabber, and just another bad individual. And if you were here in person, I would punch you in the face
    for calling me a fraud. Your the fraud.

Guy

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 10:44 AM, Dukes wrote:
    20.00 too much, no, it actually isn’t at all. I donate to clubs and organizations all of the time. I have money, I have an over 800 credit score, I own 12 vehicles at the moment that all run and are worth money…… nothing handed to me ever, I work for what I have and give to others all of the time. I was going to donate to your club, but when you started hounding me, to where you sent emails demanding, posting your demands on Facebook, I held back. Glad I did as so many have come out and stated what you do and have done. You are rude, you are a bully (but I bet if you met me face to face your ass would not speak to me like you do in email and posts).

There are other groups that formed as a result of how you treated folks, so they started up other pages, Facebook groups and it is much nicer. Again, others have shown the emails you sent, copied your messages and posts and have shared them. I too have all your emails, your begging etc and you are a fraud. It does not take a year to two years to sell a car, much less 2 cars. You bought those cars with donation money under the false pretenses you were going to sell and the profits would go to the club. That has yet to happen, yet you continue to take money from folks.

You may not be-leave it, but some of your current members keep tabs and are taking notes for the last couple of years and have shared what they see. One of these days your going to think back and say “I shouldn’t have treated others like I have, I should not have fraud-ed folks”

Car clubs are for fun, for people to have fun and enjoy the hobby, not you though, you are taking advantage.

Dukes

From: chryslerkcarclub@gmail.com
    Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 10:18:14 -0700
    Subject: YOU ARE A FUCKIN LIAR.
    To:

You are another piece of shit not worth my time. I am still planning to sell two of the
    cars to replenish the account, but your such a turd that $20 would be too much for you.

Guy

6. Dukes says:

From: chryslerkcarclub@gmail.com
    Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 10:53:34 -0700
    Subject: One more thing….
    To: hotmail.com

Most of the money goes to run the websites, the car shows, and sending members frames
    you asshole.