Chrysler K-Car Club President Goes On Racist, Homophobic Rant

[Originally found on the Malaise Motors group on Facebook.]

I’m passionate about cars in an openly irrational and unreasonable way. The best automobile I ever owned was a Saab 900 that cost a small fortune to maintain over the course of five years which I finally gave away to a friend and collector. There was absolutely nothing sensible about the entire experience.

Passion, by its very nature, precludes rationality. Channeled productively, however, it motivates us to greatness and achievement.

Unfortunately, channeling your passions into disposable Mopars from the 1980s can lead to, at least in Guy Coulombe’s case, racism and religious zealotry. I can be absurdly religious about my favorite cars and trucks, but never at the expense of human decency.

Fast Tube by Casper

FB_IMG_1492931587631-2017-04-23-23-59.jpg

This is an email that Mr Coulombe sent to members of the Chrysler K Car Club:

FB_IMG_1492931591034-2017-04-23-23-59.jpg

For clarification, the Chrysler E-class was a stretched K-car. He is not referring to a Mercedes-Benz.

He then denies being racist:

FB_IMG_1492931595678-2017-04-23-23-59.jpg

Then he apologizes for being racist while being racist:

FB_IMG_1492931598890-2017-04-23-23-59.jpg

And then he gets upset with “FOUR homosexuals”:

FB_IMG_1492931602267-2017-04-23-23-59.jpg

Cars are the original social network. You drive them to new places to meet new folks, bond over design and performance, and form lifelong friendships with great people who share your values.

Or in the case of Guy V. Coulombe, you use them as a platform to be an asshole.

BONUS: He has a wildly unsuccessful GoFundMe campaign seeking donations to restore his 1984 LeBaron. He genuinely doesn’t understand why people aren’t contributing to the cause.

23 Responses to Chrysler K-Car Club President Goes On Racist, Homophobic Rant

1. Steven Klein says:

“Cars are the original social network.”

Car CLUBS are social networks. Cars bring together everyone, including those with whom one might not share any interest or friendship. FaceBook users don’t randomly look for strangers to “friend.”

Back when social networks mostly met in person, they were called user groups. A user group brings together people who share a common interest in some activity or thing, with the express purpose of learning and discussing that interest or doing that activity.

Now that I think about it, I think it would be fair to call a church a “Christianity user group.” (And likewise synagogues for Jews, mosques for Muslims, etc.)

2. T Mize says:

The guy you are speaking about has just deteriorated the “club” feeling.

He has made all of the so called members dislike him in so many ways its not funny.
    A president of an organization should not demand Dues or money to help fund his own pocket to try to fix up his own car. If the refuse to pay he threatens them in the rants you are talking about.

Myself and many of his ex members have a few Facebook Groups that we talk and share “K”car stories and help everyone out with out having to pay dues.

please contact me for more info on your story. thanks

• Guy Vincent Coulombe says:

YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR TIM. I DO NOT LINE MY OWN POCKETS TO FIX MY OWN CARS. AND ANY ASSHOLE THAT DOESN’T PAY CLUB DUES DOESN’T DESERVE TO BE IN A CLUB.

3. Jimmy says:

For the record, I donated $5 before I realized this guy was a complete douche.

4. Rick says:

I have had a run in with Guy after refusing to pay dues for being on the Facebook page of his “club. He then told me to go and crush my car and don’t ever ask for help. I can only hope I am one of those four homosexuals he was speaking of. I have found that his “charity” is not on the IRS website for 501 (c) charities, he is trying to use a gofundme page to repair a club carxandxthenxaits he plans to drive it one its fixed, and is involved with a local church or is so sort of religious leader.

And he has a habit of posting cars for sale that are not his…

• Guy Vincent Coulombe says:

MY ORGANIZATION IS AN IRS 501(c)4 SOCIAL WELFARE ORGANIZATION ASSHOLE.

• corntrollio says:

Mr. Coulombe, will you please describe what qualifies your organization for 501(c)(4) status? As far as anyone can tell from your GoFundMe site, your 501(c)(4) is designed to funnel money to you to buy and repair K-Cars.

As you can see from the IRS website re: 501(c)(4), your stated goal has *nothing* to do with social welfare, because you are solely benefiting yourself, and you appear to be committing tax fraud:

“To be tax-exempt as a social welfare organization described in Internal Revenue Code (IRC) section 501(c)(4), an organization must not be organized for profit and must be operated exclusively to promote social welfare. The earnings of a section 501(c)(4) organization may not inure to the benefit of any private shareholder or individual. If the organization engages in an excess benefit transaction with a person having substantial influence over the organization, an excise tax may be imposed on the person and any managers agreeing to the transaction.
        […]
        To be operated exclusively to promote social welfare, an organization must operate primarily to further the common good and general welfare of the people of the community (such as by bringing about civic betterment and social improvements). […] An organization is not operated primarily for the promotion of social welfare if its primary activity is operating a social club for the benefit, pleasure or recreation of its members, or is carrying on a business with the general public in a manner similar to organizations operated for profit.”

5. Wesley duckett says:

I used to be pretty active in his group even tried to help fix his web page. After a few months of fighting with him to try and help boost membership it became too much as it was obvious he was dancing on the edge of bat s**t crazy. I stayed with the group through all 4 of my k-cars. Including the one that was impounded due to a friend. Which by the way I was ridiculed and singled out as a bad club member and someone who shouldn’t be allowed to own a car. But as soon as a better option opened I was gone. As others have said if you need any more info on his craziness contact me.

6. Guy Vincent Coulombe says:

I AM GOING TO GET A LAWYER TO SUE THIS ASSHOLES. THEY ARE ALL LIARS.

7. Kennneth roth says:

Its true folks Guy Vincent Coulombe has threatened and herrassed numerous folks including my self. I have emails that show him threateneding to blow up my k car.

• Guy Vincent Coulombe says:

WHAT IS NOT MENTIONED IS THAT RIGHT NOW THESE FUCKIN ASSHOLES AT THIS WEBSITE ARE HARRASSING ME. I NEVER HARRASSED ANYBODY.

8. Guy Vincent Coulombe says:

YOU ARE ALL FUCKING LIARS.

9. Guy Vincent Coulombe says:

YOU ARE ALL SLANDERERS

10. Lem Aiko says:

This is beautiful. Another nutcase exposed. Jalopnik also posted about this guy. I’ve never seen anyone more insane about a worthless thing in my life. I understand the nostalgia that these bring, but to go on these publically defamation rants against past “members” that’s not cool. If he says he’s gonna sue, Let’s see what happens when these “Homosexuals” sue him for defamation. Also how do you sue over true things that were sent by this “Guy” they just made the emails and messages public. It’ll be interesting to see what lawyer will touch this.

11. Kennneth roth says:

On Nov 30, 2016 7:14 PM, “Guy Coulombe” wrote:
    FOR LYING ABOUT ME TO ALLEN, WHO I TRIED TO RECRUIT, YOU NO GOOD PIECE OF SHIT.

GUY

On Jan 3, 2017 5:20 PM, “Guy Coulombe” wrote:
    I need my car fixed….HA HA HA. I know where a door is, but I am not telling you, unless
    you shut down your website. make a public apology, and donate $200 to the club, HA HA HA

Guy

On Mar 16, 2015 12:57 AM, “Guy V. Coulombe” wrote:
    Ken,

By starting your pages, all you are going to do is antagonize @@@@ and @@@@
    who stole the original page, and I will always have my eye on you. This does more harm to the club than good. If you are willing to fold your page, I will allow you back into the club. If not, well, you aren’t going to get anywhere, and I will soon have the legal means to file an intellectual copyright infringement against you if you do not cease and desist. So, now we have three facebook club pages to contend with, how does that help us as a group? Oh, but you have no loyalty or any vision.
    You like to stab people in the back based on hearsay, and slander them, when you have never even met them.

Guy

12. Kennneth roth says:

Mar 13, 2015 11:54 AM, “Guy V. Coulombe” wrote:
    You turned on me based on hearsay. @@@@ stole the original page. I hope your K-car
    blows up, as there may be no club to help you. I put my heart and soul into this club, and some fucker
    like you, who never even met me in person or heard my side of the story, turned on me.

Guy

13. Guy Vincent Coulombe says:

Make j-e-s-s-e great again

14. Josiah Flynn says:

Coulombe, go seek out professional help. 1980s Mopars aren’t worth the rust on their sorry frames. They were garbage then, as you are now.