According to the US Census, the city of Detroit lost a quarter of its population over the last decade. Of the 237,000 residents who moved away, mostly to nearby suburbs, 185,000 were black and 41,000 were white.
- Loading tweets...
- Review: 2004 Lexus LS430 on
- LEAKED: New 2017 Chrysler Town and Country (Pacifica) Minivan on
- The Fisker Karma – Returning Soon on
- A CTS Coupe for Morons on
- Got two grand? You can afford a luxury car. on
- Drug Dealers, Garages, and Pablo Escobar’s Car Collection on
- Review: 2003 Mercury Marauder on
- Review: 1998 Mercedes-Benz SL500 on
- Something Awful From Texas on
- 2015 Ford Fiesta – One Week, 1500 Miles on